[公告] Deleted

[複製鏈接]
dickarray 發表於 07-7-15 13:44:34 |
dickarray 07-7-15 13:44:34 951 19

登入後可看更多!

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
本帖最後由 dickarray 於 2012-5-23 12:05 編輯

Filmmaker Paul Thomas Anderson has screened his new film about a Scientology-like sect leader for Tom Cruise, Scientology's most famous follower, in the hopes of heading off a conflict with the group, TheWrap has learned.

According to two individuals close to the movie, Anderson recently screened the film, loosely based on the life of Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, for Cruise.

Both individuals said that Cruise "had issues" with some parts of the movie. Cruise starred in one of Anderson's earlier movies, "Magnolia," and the two remain friends.

Bing: Tom Cruise and Scientology

The film is set to be released in October.

When reached by TheWrap, a spokeswoman for Cruise had no immediate comment.

A spokesman for the Church of Scientology told TheWrap that members had not seen the film and could not comment on it.

The Church of Scientology, which vigorously defends itself from outside critics, has many followers among Hollywood stars, including actor John Travolta.

One of the individuals close to the movie told TheWrap that the Weinstein Company also intended to show the film to Travolta.

The movie has not yet been screened, so its full plot and tone is not yet known. Weinstein released the trailer from the Cannes Film Festival on Monday.

Also from TheWrap: Cannes Weinstein Preview: 'Django Unchained,' 'The Master' and 'Silver Linings Playbook'

The church, long criticized for some of its practices, was the subject of an investigative article in the New Yorker last year that accused some leaders of physically abusing adolescent members and beating adults. The article included interviews with director Paul Haggis, a former Scientologist who has come out as one of the religion's fiercest critics.

Anderson, who is still completing the film, which stars Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman, wrote and directed the story about a charismatic leader, Lancaster Dodd (Hoffman), referred to as "The Master," who creates a cultlike movement called The Cause.

The similarities to Hubbard include the time frame -- post-World War II -- and Dodd's taking a trip on a boat during which he arrives at a new philosophy and creates a faith-based movement.

Phoenix plays a troubled drifter seeking a path who becomes Dodd's right-hand man.

Both the director and movie distributor, the Weinstein Company, are debating how to approach the similarities with Scientology: whether to acknowledge them openly or keep the matter at arm's length.

The reaction of the group's most prominent members will likely be a part of that decision.

The $42 million budget film was fully financed by producer Megan Ellison, daughter of Silicon Valley billionaire Larry Ellison, who took on the project after she learned that Anderson could not get financing anywhere.
zero666 發表於 07-7-15 18:14:33 |
zero666 07-7-15 18:14:33
The pimp should send you all Chinese girls. If he sent you one Taiwanese, he won't make any profit from her for 100 minutes. Thank you for sharing.
奶妹 發表於 07-7-15 19:09:22 |
奶妹 07-7-15 19:09:22
Thank you for ur share.. this experience is good for u... very luck have fun..
waiting for next share..
feng 發表於 07-7-15 20:13:33 |
feng 07-7-15 20:13:33
哇 看的好累
上回那位冰封球大大
可能要麻煩您翻譯一下了
感恩啦
阿里不達 發表於 07-7-15 21:37:16 |
阿里不達 07-7-15 21:37:16
既然要分享幹什麼又要賣弄英文程度,一看到此篇就看內容都懶得看下去!
奶妹 發表於 07-7-15 21:58:07 |
奶妹 07-7-15 21:58:07
Post by 阿里不達;935344
既然要分享幹什麼又要賣弄英文程度,一看到此篇就看內容都懶得看下去!

如果你只會英文,你會打中文嗎?請問你有看原作同學的第一篇嗎?
如果你沒有看,就沒資格講這種話,不然你也來寫一篇跟大家分享好了:mad: :mad:

請問同學你有多9沒分享文章了???
冰封球 發表於 07-7-16 00:56:05 |
冰封球 07-7-16 00:56:05
So, one of the guys that came with me on this business trip asked me to see if I had seen any "action" yet. I told him about the pimp that he had also seen, and I also told him about the girl that I tried (and also my unfortunate experience with the girl). He was immediately interested and wanted to try too. This buddy of mine is a white guy, so he doesn't know how to speak Mandarin or Taiwanese (except 謝謝,對不起,啤酒). So, we waited until fairly late that night because we had to have dinner with the rest of the guys who came with us. We went out of the hotel at about 11 PM, looking for the pimp. Sure enough, the pimp was there. So, we started negotiating about the price and time. I told the pimp that the time was too short (gave me pressure to finish, which was part of the reason that I couldn't perform). We also told the pimp that we wanted a massage as well. The pimp wanted $4600 NT for 100 minutes, but I told him that since we are getting two girls, we should get a discount. He finally agreed to the price of $4400 NT for 100 minutes each, one time sex, and massage. I told him that we wanted the girls to show up in my room first, then if we were happy with them, my buddy will take one of the girls to his room.
一個一起和我來洽公的伙伴問我有沒有”幹”了什麼呀.我告訴他那個雞頭的事,我也告訴他我找的那個女孩以及她的不幸(割腕).他立即就有性趣了也想要試試看.這個弟兄是個白人,除了謝謝,對不起,啤酒外不會說國語和台語.因為要和其它一起來的人吃晚餐我們耗到很晚.大約十一點,我們出去找那個雞頭.當然,那個雞頭在那裡.所以我們就開始對價格和時間進行談判.我告訴雞頭大哥時間太短了,這樣會有壓力然後就表現不好.我們也想要來個馬殺雞.雞頭開價100分四千六,但我說啊:既然我們要點兩個MM,總要算便宜點.他最後同意100分每個人四千四,做一次再加馬殺雞.我說我要在我的房間先看MM,如果我朋友有中意的就會帶回房間去.

So, my buddy and I waited in the room. It felt kind of stupid with two guys in the room doing nothing.  Finally, the doorbell rang. The girls came in. One of them was tall and pretty. She had big eyes and nice tits, but the the other one was kind of ugly and a little short. So, since it was my buddy's first time in Taiwan, I let him take the pretty one. They left. The pimp then called me to see if I was happy with the other girl. I told him that I want a different girl. So the girl left.
再來我和朋友就在房間等嘍.兩個大男人在房間裡什麼都沒做有點怪怪的說.終於,門鈴響了.MM進來了.一個又高又靚的大眼妹且胸前又有料,另一個有點醜怪又矮.既然是朋友第一次來台喝茶,我就讓他挑那個靚妹.雞頭打來問MM怎麼樣.我打了一搶,MM就離開了.

I waited for another 15 minutes or so. This time, the girl was much taller. She was ok looking, but I liked her height. She was quite tall with a nice ass, but then I noticed that she had no tits! Man, my breasts were larger than hers.   But by this time, it was like 11:30 PM. I was too tired to send her away.
十五分後MM來了,這個妹高多了.長相尚可但我喜歡她高挑的身材.她很高而且屁股很翹,但是…胸前就兩顆荷包蛋.我的咪咪都比他大.不過,已經十一點半了,我就懶得再換MM了.

So, we stripped, and we took a shower. She was not "hot" or very responsive. I thought to myself that I am not going to be happy with this one because I don't "feel" her. We then got on the bed. She began giving me a massage. It was a terrible massage because she didn't know how to do it. I asked her if she's done the massage before. She told me that she only knows a little bit. When I heard that, I just stopped her massage and began kissing her body and got on top of her. She was still not responsive. I was getting a little frustrated. It really felt like she is a new girl and didn't know what to do. I finally asked her if she's nervous. She paused and then asked me why did I ask that question. I told her that I was very nervous. That broke the ice!  
然後脫光衣服去洗澡.她不是那種互動很好的型.我告訴自己這次大概不妙了因為和她不對味.洗完上床,她開始幫我馬殺雞.殺個很可怕因為她根本不會做.我問她以前殺過嗎?她說她只會一點點.一聽到這個我就叫她不要殺了,趴在她身上開始親吻她的身體.她仍然像死魚一樣沒有感覺.我覺得很沒意思.她很像是剛出來做,不知道該做什麼.我問她緊張嗎?我反問我為什麼這樣問.我告訴她我很緊張.然後冷山融解了…

She started licking my body and began giving me a BJ. Again, she didn't use a condom!  Again, stupid me didn't stop her!  (What is wrong with these Taiwanese girls not using condom when they give BJ's? Were they instructed not to use condoms, or they don't like the taste of latex rubber?) I stopped her as soon as my dick got hard. I started kissing her body and playing with her clitoris. She had no boobs, but her nipples were big. So, I played with her nipples and her clitoris until she started to wiggle.
她開始吻我的身體然後又是無套BJ!這次我還是沒有阻止MM(為什麼台灣MMBJ時都不帶套呢?是規定不能帶套吹呢?還是他們不喜歡橡皮的味題).一等我硬起來我就要她停下來了.換我親她且扣她的下面.她胸部不大但乳頭不少.所以我就玩她的乳頭和下面直到她不停的扭動.

She put a condom on my dick, and then I got inside. I started pumping her hard, but then I can see her face change every time I give her the thrust. I asked her if I was hurting her, she said that I am pushing too hard. Ok. So I turned her over to do her with doggy style. Then every time I pumped her from the back, she started going away from me. I asked her again if I was hurting her and if she wanted to put some lubricant in her vagina. You know what she said? She told me that my dick is longer than the average, and she cannot handle me going too deep.      
她幫戴上套然後就提槍上馬了.我很用力的推送,每當我進送時她臉上就有不同的表情.我問她是不是弄痛了她,她說我太用力了.然後我就把她翻過來,改用老漢推車式.每次我從她背後推送她身體就往前移動.我又問她是不是會痛,要不要用潤滑液?她說我的弟弟比一般人長,她受不了我太深入.

Well, I am not going to argue with that statement.  So, what to do? I turned her on her side, put one of her leg on my shoulder and started pumping her sideways. That reduced the distance of my thrusts, and she stopped complaining. In fact, she started to moan a little. I started to play with her clitoris again with one hand, and my other hand was playing with her nipple. I did this for about 5 minutes. I then put both of her legs on my shoulder and started pumping her hard. She didn't complain, so I just kept going. She started moaning more now; I didn't think that she was faking it because it was just a very soft moan, not fake ones like the first girl I had. I pumped her for another 10 minutes or so. She started moaning louder. That got me really horny! I started to cum! I spread her legs apart and just jammed my dick really hard into her pussy! I did it so hard that I my pubic bone was hitting her pubic bone really hard (see, that is the reason why I don't really like skinning girls, not enough flesh to cushion the hard banging). My pubic bone began to hurt. But I was about to blow my load, and no one can stop this train now! Then she started screaming from an orgasm (I saw it in her face, not pain, but pleasure), and I just banged away like an animal until I blew my load!
這個我倒不反對啦.再來呢,我就把她翻回來,將她一個腳放在我的肩膀,繼續推送.這樣做減少了我推送的深度,她就不再抱怨了.反而開始呻吟起來.我一手扣她的MM一手把玩她的乳頭大約持續了五分鐘.然後把她的兩隻腳都放在我的肩膀繼續做.她沒反對,我就繼續做.再來MM不停的呻吟,我不認為那是假的,因為她只是輕輕的吟著不像上次那個假假的.我又推送了十分鐘她愈叫愈大聲.她的叫聲讓我high了起來,我就想出水了.我分開她的雙腿更深入的推送,推送時會撞到她的恥骨(這就是我不喜歡女孩子很瘦的原因,推送時會痛).愈撞愈痛,但是因為快出水了,不可能停下來.MM似乎達到高潮般的尖叫,而我更猛烈推送直到出水.

Wow! That was quite something! I laid on top of her for at least 2 or 3 minutes while trying to catch my breath. She was like a piece of jello below me. Her expression was like she was floating somewhere in the room trying to recover herself. She told me that I was so passionate and I was a 猛男.  
哇!真爽.我躺在她身上休息片刻.她在我下面軟軟的.她臉上的表情就好像漂在海上等待救援的Rose.她說我很熱情也是猛男.

I rolled off her body. She began to cuddle me. I jumped into the shower to take a quick one. She went afterwards to take a shower by herself. I waited in bed for her. She came back into the bed, and we cuddled like a pair of girl friend and boy friend. I fondled her body and her ass (because no tits). We started talking. I asked her where she was from (because her Mandarin accent was not from Taiwan). She said that she was from 閩東. (by the way, the first girl was definitely from Taiwan) She asked several questions about the U.S. Poor girl, she had no idea about many things. She didn't even know that it takes a 12 hour flight to get to the U.S. She started to call her friends in China using her cellphone because it was her best friend's birthday. I just played with her body and ass while she call her friends in my arms. Then the time was up. I paid her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. But she turned around and kissed me on the lips.
我翻身離開,她熱情的摟抱著我.我就去洗澡,她也接著來洗.我在床上等她,兩個人就像男女朋友般擁抱著撫弄著她的身體.因為她的口音不像台灣人我就問她那裡來的.她說她來自閩東.(順便一提,上次那個女孩確實是台灣女孩)她問了一些有關美國的問題.真是可憐的女孩,她很多事情都不知道.她甚至不知送飛到美國要十幾個小時的航程.她打手機給一個在大陸的朋友祝賀生日.在她躺在我懷裡打電話時,我的手可沒閒著.時間到了,我付錢給錢並且抱抱她在她臉頰上輕輕一吻.她則翻身給我一個法式熱吻.

By this time, it was about 1 AM in the morning. I was dead tired and went to sleep right away. Sure enough, it was difficult to get up the next day. And the whole day at work was like a day dreaming session. I couldn't stop thinking bout it.
時間已經凌晨一點了.我超累的馬上就睡著了.當然,一夜激戰隔天很難爬得起來.一整天都恍神恍神的,我沒辦法不想她.

My buddy who went with the other girl also had a great time. He fell in love with her (he falls in love very easily  ) and wanted to marry her. Hahaha! He told me that she loved the view of the harbor from his window, and he did her doggy style while she bent over on the window sill. (should have tried that myself)
我朋友也玩得很愉快.他有點沉船(他很容易沉船的)還想娶她.他說他很喜歡窗外港口的景色.昨晚他們就貼著窗戶做愛做的事.

So, this concludes my episode 2. Episode 3 isn't as hot, but still good enough to share. I'll post again soon.
這就是返台第二發的故事.第三集沒那麼火熱但也可以分享.稍後再PO.
 樓主| dickarray 發表於 07-7-16 11:10:30 |
dickarray 07-7-16 11:10:30
本帖最後由 dickarray 於 2012-5-24 01:40 編輯

The CBO's warning is the loudest yet about a fiscal threat that is of increasing concern to Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke as well as economists on Wall Street.
sonyboy 發表於 07-7-16 11:51:05 |
sonyboy 07-7-16 11:51:05
大佬.....
看英文太累了啦....
而且有些意境很難描述耶....
中興 發表於 07-7-16 11:52:10 |
中興 07-7-16 11:52:10
What problem? One man(dickarray) write the english contract. One man(Ice ball) translation chinese.
      In spite of english or chiness. I love sex novellete. This is real privacy experience.
      But i still like the englist contract. This is free speech platform.
      I watting you next product.
easylover 發表於 07-7-16 13:28:51 |
easylover 07-7-16 13:28:51
In general,the time in Kaohsiung is 40 minutes,it is a little shorter than Taipei.

But it's more expensive in Taipei....

Oh,by the way,the place you stayed is Grand HI-LAI Hotel,right?

nice place & view
 樓主| dickarray 發表於 07-7-16 14:19:09 |
dickarray 07-7-16 14:19:09

The CBO's warning is the loudest yet about a fiscal threat that is of increasing concern to Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke as well as economists on Wall Street.
亞利士 發表於 07-7-16 18:23:09 |
亞利士 07-7-16 18:23:09
Now I think I know which Hotel you stayed....
The tallest one....
And Man, you really got something!! and really write something!!
tin12315 發表於 07-7-17 06:23:16 |
tin12315 07-7-17 06:23:16
ㄝ  冰封球大大的翻譯版終於出現
小弟很認真的讀(翻譯機都用上)還是有些單字以及字句不明
感恩啊
又學了不少英文
sog有你真好
至於po文的大大   小弟也感謝你喔
多謝你的經驗分享
 樓主| dickarray 發表於 07-7-17 11:46:22 |
dickarray 07-7-17 11:46:22

GEES1227 發表於 07-7-17 12:01:22 |
GEES1227 07-7-17 12:01:22
這篇文章的讓人很有學英文跟練習英文的意義!
看不懂英文可以練習看!沒必要發文來說一些有的沒的!
冰封球 發表於 07-7-17 14:20:58 |
冰封球 07-7-17 14:20:58
謝謝大家指教
翻譯也是很有趣的
不過,有些地方還是需要修一修的
只是,為講求時效,就用最快的速度翻出來
有些字,如果沒看到大大的PO文,字典裡還真不知道可以這樣用說
算起來,我也學了不少...

不過,這一篇好長呀...
feng 發表於 07-7-17 14:28:48 |
feng 07-7-17 14:28:48
哈哈  感謝冰大的翻譯版
省了大伙ㄦ不少時間
一拜  再拜  三拜
kenzo5 發表於 07-7-17 22:59:20 |
kenzo5 07-7-17 22:59:20
謝謝冰封球大大的翻譯和潤飾,也謝謝樓主的POST文章。大家不要吵架啦~
 樓主| dickarray 發表於 07-7-20 13:49:44 |
dickarray 07-7-20 13:49:44
本帖最後由 dickarray 於 2012-5-24 01:38 編輯

查看:951 | 回復:19

索格學園禁止任何未滿18歲之資訊散布
SOG索格學園(sogclub.com)成立於1998年,至今十數年,是華人地區成人情色資訊最完整、字號最老牌並深受廣大網友信賴的資訊論壇。
關於索格
關於索格
索格大事紀
積分介紹
尊榮VIP
VIP介紹
加入VIP
VIP小秘書
客服中心
VIP問題
業務合作
提供茶魚訊

Line客服

WeChat客服

TeleGram群組

Copyright © 1998-2018 SOG Club All Rights Reserved.   0.071703 sec, 9 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On. Powered by Discuz! X3.4
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表